Purpose

Mainly documenting a few things I don't want to forget. Perhaps it's useful to others as well.

If you came here for FISHWORKS (which I'm pretty sure you didn't), click here

onsdag 14 september 2011

Nokia N900 headset white M+ lead broken

So, after some reading about why my N900 didn't detect my headset as a headset I opened it up and indeed, it was just as they said. The white M+ lead is torn off the solder. I didn't open the headset up until after I had my entire N900 torn apart on my lunch break. At least I got a shitload of dust and pocket lint out of it.




Update:

I now have tools to try to fix this thing.


So, I had 3 minutes left before leaving for the station and soldered the mofo back together and the headset now works!

Update: 2011-10-20: Soldering broke and cable came loose while on my trip to the States, so I resoldered it again today at the office.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar